Monday, March 29, 2010

This was our second coop to make, and we did it in a week ! (there are still somethings I have to do before I put the girls in...but for the most part its done)

We had to hurry cause DH was leaving.

My one and only concern is the ramp, its too steep and I havent created a cover for that pop door.
I also need to finish painting the nesting boxes.
Be nice, but be honest please.

Run is 8x4x36in tall,
Coop is 4x4 (tallest point) + nesting boxes

Here are the photos:

PhotobucketAccess Door, locked up, and 5 year old proof.

Photobucket
View, its up next to the house, figured I wont want to move it on my own next winter, and thats probably least draftist spot.

Photobucket
View of the front of the coop, with ventilation.

Photobucket
View of the too steep of a ramp.

Photobucket
Nesting boxes, not complete. I tried spray paint...its not going to cut it.

Photobucket
Ventilation above nesting boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment